Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Game




The 2009 Weimar Angels T-Ball Team!!!
Hello to everyone!

I am happy to report that my camera is up and working! Yippee!!! I figured I would share some of the pictures I was able to pull off of my camera. It was such a neat experience to see the kids so excited to play their first game!!!


The coach let me write on his truck!


This is one of Claire and Mary-Kate getting ready to take their pictures. The kids ran silly before picture time!

Dre poses for his picture as Diane snaps a shot of him.

Mary-Kate and her mom, Coach Becky, pose together for a picture.

Mr. Case was all smiles as he proudly stood for his firt T-Ball picture.


All four teams awaiting Case to throw out the first pitch


The game is underway, and the kids are waiting their turn to bat.


The kids played the field well. They were all happy to help when the ball came their way! It was an awesome first game as all the kids were able to run the bases.

Until next time, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment